As an OEM supplier, we produce
high-quality products in large quantities.
Tatsuta Electric Wire & Cable is now entering
the healthcare field. In response to customers' inquiries,
we provide comprehensive solutions from material development
to commercial production and are gaining a high reputation
for our products. Please name us as your partner.
We assure that we can satisfy your expectations
by exploiting our excellent technologies.
We have overall experience of not only material and product development but also commercialization and delivery as evidenced by our history of entering various markets based on our core technology of wire and cable manufacturing.
This facility, with the latest research and development equipment, serves as a powerful base for manufacturing Tatsuta’s next-generation products where researchers are developing new materials and innovative products employing such materials.
Loose needle and blood leakage are major problems during dialysis sessions. The sensor embedded in the adhesive plaster on the needle quickly detects blood leakage.
- Technology to create film that passes electric current
- Tatsuta was the world's first manufacturer to succeed in producing film from conductive paste. The film is now widely used in smartphones all over the world, and the technology is used in the development of various medical sensors.
- Technology to create paste that passes electric current
- Conductive pastes are adhesive resins that pass electricity. Our pasting and printing technologies accumulated in this field are now applied in liquid leakage and temperature sensors. The technology can be used for printing on films and non-woven fabrics.
- Technology to detect, measure, and alert
- In addition to conventional sensing and detecting processes, we now focus on the “informing" process. Our strength lies in our collective power to resolve all these three processes, which are today applied in leakage sensors in the dialysis room.
- Our sensor technology automatically measures the precise number of drops per minute.
- Just set the sensor onto a drip tube to automatically measure and display the number of drops per minute. The intravenous counter makes it easy to control the number of drops, is highly visible even at night thanks to its backlight, and is easy to use with a rechargeable battery that does not need to be replaced.
How to use
Highly visible display with backlight
Infusion fluid speed adjustment while
checking the number of drops.
- Quickly detects and alerts liquid leakage during a dialysis session.
- Liquid leakage in a dialysis facility may develop into a serious accident. We utilize our proven leakage detection system to provide a reliable system that can detect and alert the slightest leakage.
Water leakage detector
Liquid leakage detection sensor
- New diagnostic techniques
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) substantially improves the ophthalmological diagnosis. Currently we are studying extending the application to cardiology and dermatology. Despite its compact size, our product ensures precise tomographic imaging.
Laser coagulation equipment
Image of light sensor module
- Wires that can handle steam sterilization
We have developed unique sheathing materials that enhance
the durability of medical cables, enabling the cable to
withstand high pressure steam sterilization.
- A combination of the development of a tough, hard-to-cut conductor and the use of flexible plastic molding technology
- We combine our technologies of conductor manufacturing, special braiding, resin mixing, plastic molding, and terminal processing to provide cables that satisfy doctors’ requirements in medical fields.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- ●Cut wire
- ●Thick and heavy wire
- ●Hard-to-bend wire
- ●Wire that cuts often and is hard-to-maintain
- ●The need for a combination cable for electric and optical transmission
- ●The need for measures to prevent medical accidents
- ●Problems in the sanitation of medical devices
- ●The need for improvements in the work efficiency of healthcare workers
- ●Concern about EMC noise
Medical cable lineup
- Lightweight EMC cable
- An electric wire/cable resistant to low/high frequency electric noises – indispensable to EMC solutions.
- Sterilized/antimicrobial cable
- A must item in medical scenes for infection prevention.
- Disposable cable
- This cable suites for these requires - chemical resistance and skin contact.